Meet the Personal Trainers: Chris Pylypchuk
Chris has always had a passion for Fitness and Sport and has participated avidly in both since high school. Along with many other competitive childhood sports, Chris spent time wrestling and playing football. In 2003 he entered in his first bodybuilding competition in the Saskatchewan Amateur Bodybuilding Association. He feels fortunate to be able to share this passion with clients and friends at Fitness Focus and is proud but stays humble in contributing to their success. Chris believes firmly that it is important to practice what you preach; as such he is not just a Personal Trainer but also a competitive fitness athlete. Chris’ goal as your trainer is to be %100 honest with you about where you are, about your progress, where you want to be, and in your Client/Trainer-relationship. He continues to constantly educate himself to improve his ability to provide you with the latest and most effective techniques to help you achieve your goals, ultimately making him a better trainer. Chris’ mission is not only to help you condition your body but also your mind, to make his teaching something you can live with, enjoy and incorporate into your life.
- Can-Fit-Pro Certified Personal Trainer Specialist
- WBFF Pro Fitness Model
- B.Sc Biochemistry University of Saskatchewan
Chris specializes in One on One Personal Training, Customized Fitness and Diet Plans, Weight Management and Contest Preparation.
If you would like to contact Chris you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.teamwawryk.com
trustedsaskatoon.com is pleased to provide you with unquestionably trusted, researched and verified local businesses right here in Saskatoon. trustedsaskatoon.com is the ONLY Saskatoon Directory that works for YOU.
We have all experienced bad service. Plumbers to Hairdressers, Lawyers to Mechanics, you have heard the jokes. When this happens, it can leave you frustrated, disappointed and occasionally broke. Businesses that have been selected for trustedsaskatoon.com are contracted to uphold the 5 TRUSTED GUARANTEES. They all have a proven history in outstanding customer service and we hold them to it! So, you don't need to keep your fingers crossed hoping you picked the right company, when trusted gives the 'Thumbs up' to a business... you can be assured you have made the right choice!
At Fitness Focus, the goal is to offer a fitness center with a welcoming; fun; and safe environment that all ages can enjoy. They are a forerunner in the fitness industry in Saskatoon . With the ever changing fitness demands of new and improved classes, training; and nutrition. They are your TRUSTED SASKATOON FITNESS EXPERTS!
This Fitness Focus Trusted Tip is about GYM memberships..
Starting a gym membership can be exciting but also intimidating. Here are some Trusted Tips on taking that first step and finding the right gym for you • Whether you have tried a fitness regimen before or you’re starting at the gym for the very first time, before you choose a fitness centre, you have to start with a goal. Without a goal you’ll have nothing to work towards, making the effort you put in seem like a total waste. Make your goal reasonable, attainable and specific; and make sure you know the route to attaining it.
• It’s important to find a gym with an atmosphere that suits you. If you’re not comfortable in the gym, you won’t enjoy your experience, and then it won’t be long until you start to abandon your routine and your goals. See if the gym will offer you a trial pass or “test drive” that gives you enough time to feel it out and see if it’s the right fit for you.
• Pay attention to the not-so-obvious amenities when you’re looking into a new club. Big windows for natural light, what kind of music they play, and cleanliness of the facility including: washrooms and training area, a wide variety of equipment and knowledgeable staff. Sometimes it’s these subtleties you might not have noticed at first but they can be the difference that makes it a club you want to make your home for years to come.
• Convenience! Is the club close to your house or work? If your gym is not easy too get to, you might not use it as much as you had planned. A gym within a stone’s throw of your home can be great, but also consider one that’s close to your workplace. This gives the option to get your workout in during your lunchtime or to avoid the traffic on the commute home after work.
trustedsaskatoon.com is the ONLY Saskatoon Directory that works for YOU. Read on and find more saksatoon business that you can trust. http://www.trustedsaskatoon.com/blog/default.aspx
This fall we are featured in the 'Best of the Best' section of Fine Lifestyles Magazine. Fitness Focus has been recognized by Fine Lifestyles Magazine for Saskatoon Outstanding Businesses representing the Best of the Gym, Health & Fitness Industry. Look for our article in the Fall 2011 Saskatoon issue of Fine Lifestyles Magazine featuring Shannon Tweed on the cover. If you happen to miss the print, you can also view it on their website, finelifestyles.ca.
Visit us on Facebook and tell us what you think!
Fitness Focus is Saskatoon's No Contract Gym