See this article that www.trustedsaskatoon published about Fitness Focus.
At Fitness Focus, the goal is to offer a fitness center with a welcoming; fun; and safe environment that all ages can enjoy. They are a forerunner in the fitness industry in Saskatoon . With the ever changing fitness demands of new and improved classes, training; and nutrition. They are your TRUSTED SASKATOON FITNESS EXPERTS!
This Fitness Focus Trusted Tip is about GYM memberships..
Starting a gym membership can be exciting but also intimidating. Here are some Trusted Tips on taking that first step and finding the right gym for you
• Whether you have tried a fitness regimen before or you’re starting at the gym for the very first time, before you choose a fitness centre, you have to start with a goal. Without a goal you’ll have nothing to work towards, making the effort you put in seem like a total waste. Make your goal reasonable, attainable and specific; and make sure you know the route to attaining it.
• It’s important to find a gym with an atmosphere that suits you. If you’re not comfortable in the gym, you won’t enjoy your experience, and then it won’t be long until you start to abandon your routine and your goals. See if the gym will offer you a trial pass or “test drive” that gives you enough time to feel it out and see if it’s the right fit for you.
• Pay attention to the not-so-obvious amenities when you’re looking into a new club. Big windows for natural light, what kind of music they play, and cleanliness of the facility including: washrooms and training area, a wide variety of equipment and knowledgeable staff. Sometimes it’s these subtleties you might not have noticed at first but they can be the difference that makes it a club you want to make your home for years to come.
• Convenience! Is the club close to your house or work? If your gym is not easy too get to, you might not use it as much as you had planned. A gym within a stone’s throw of your home can be great, but also consider one that’s close to your workplace. This gives the option to get your workout in during your lunchtime or to avoid the traffic on the commute home after work.
• Once you have made your decision to join, make sure you read your membership agreement form. There are a lot of standard points on a membership form but many disclosures can change from gym to gym. First, pay attention to membership cancellation policies, sometimes these can be very strict which might not be a problem if you plan to be there for a few years. Watch out for unexpected annual fees; these should be explained in your membership. Ask if there is a membership freeze option and the cost of it. This allows you to suspend payments of your membership in the event you can’t use it due to injury or inability to make use of your membership for a short period.
Print a Free 2-Week Trial Membership for you and your friends. If you're looking for a gym in Saskatoon and have never tried Fitness Focus, this pass is for you to come experience the great atmosphere, people and all the major ammenities Fitness Focus offers. For 2 weeks you will have access to The Weight Room, Cardio Theatre, All Group Fitness Classes, Unlimited Tanning, Free Towel Service, Free Lockers and more... click HERE to print yours
Find Fitness Focus Health & Athletic Centre at 1250 Ontario Avenue, or check out their listing here in the Saskatoon Fitness & Gyms Category on THE Saskatoon directory of excellence. They are YOUR Trusted experts right here in Saskatoon!